September 1st marks the official start of our new membership year, and applications are now being accepted. The kick-off began at a special membership application session on the Pearl on September 1st.
Applications will also be accepted as the following locations:
- Thursday Informal Coffees at Starbucks in Landmark Mall,
- Wednesday, September 9th at Starbucks, 1st floor, City Center,
- Monthly Meetings at Hilton West Bay (e.g. starting September 14th), and
- Hosted Coffee Mornings on the third Monday of each month (various locations).
Those applying for full membership will be asked to provide proof of US Citizenship (of applicant or spouse). As per our amended by-laws, there is no limit to the number of non-US members being accepted.
The Board approved 2015-2016 Membership Dues are as follows:
- Members/Associates – 400 QR (includes October luncheon)
- Pre-paid – Additional 200 QR (includes all 2015-2016 membership meetings, except Christmas and end-of-year luncheon)
- Active Duty Military Personnel / Spouse – 200 QR
- Pro-rated Dues – 200 QR (after February 1st2016)
All renewing and new members must complete a current application.
Please bring along the following:
- Completed application form, AWAQ 2015-2016 Membership Application (traditional print and write in your info) or AWAQ 2015-2016 Membership Application Form (type or check box your responses on MS Word form gray areas, then print & sign). If you have difficulty accessing the forms online, you may complete one by hand at any of the above locations.
- Exact change – 400 QAR Membership/Associate, plus 200 QAR (if pre-paid option desired), and
- Proof of American citizenship (Passport/RP), if applicable.
Any questions, please contact Jill Foster at email@example.com, 6604-0861. Don’t forget to sign up on the website for the first general meeting on September 14th – see you there!