Next month we will vote on a list of nominees for the 2017-2018 AWAQ board, but we need your help! We are putting together a committee to help identify candidates who have the following traits:
- Wants to make new friends.
- Wants to learn more about the local culture.
- Wants to contribute to AWAQ core community service projects.
- Wants to help plan fun outings and events.
- Wants to fill the “gap” on her resume to explain the time spent here in Doha.
- Wants to become more active in global women’s issues.
Nominations for all board positions began in February, and a vote will be taken at our annual general meeting in April, so now is the time to step up! If you would like to be a member of the Nominations Committee, please contact one of our board members. In addition, if you (or someone you know) have questions about the different roles and responsibilities, please let us know!
Remember, no board, no club, no fun! Thank you!